2017 Volkswagen Passat Torrance CA
The 2017 Volkswagen Passat has arrived to offer Manhattan Beach, Torrance, and Long Beach drivers a sedan equipped with ample technology, a spacious interior, and advanced safety options. Find out how this car could be the perfect fit for you and your family here, then meet us at Pacific Volkswagen for a test drive today!
Finding a midsize sedan that stands out from that pack isn't necessarily easy. But when you're looking for a Volkswagen it certainly is. That's because the 2017 Volkswagen Passat near Torrance CA provides the necessary space, comfort, high-tech features and safety to make the drive enjoyable for your entire family.
You can come see us here at Pacific Volkswagen to experience the model for yourself or fill out the form down below. You'll also find additional information about the Passat further down this page. There's no doubt that Volkswagen's midsize sedan delivers a stylish and upscale design, blended with upscale features, at a price within your family's budget.
Whether you're piling the family into the car for a road-trip vacation or spending a night out with friends, everyone can stay comfortable in the Passat. This is thanks in part to its impressive front legroom of 42.4 inches and rear legroom of 39.1 inches. On top of that, you can get available heated front seats and leatherette seats.
Sporty power comes standard on the 2017 Passat through a 170-horsepower turbocharged engine producing as much as 184 lb-ft of torque. If you need more, you can opt for a 3.6-liter V6 engine model that puts you in command of as much as 280 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque for an exhilarating experience.
The Passat comes generously equipped with a standard touchscreen display right at the front of the cabin. Use it to clearly see behind you when in reverse through the rearview camera, or equip your car with VW Car-Net App-Connect for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity. Also available are Driver Assistance features like Blind Spot Monitor and Autonomous Emergency Braking.
Trims and Pricing
You have the option to choose between seven trims that all offer varying levels of technology and dynamic performance.
- 2017 Volkswagen Passat S – MSRP starting at $22,440*
- 2017 Volkswagen Passat R-Line – MSRP starting at $23,975*
- 2017 Volkswagen Passat SE – MSRP starting at $25,495*
- 2017 Volkswagen Passat SE with Technology – MSRP starting at $27,995*
- 2017 Volkswagen Passat SEL Premium – MSRP starting at $30,995*
- 2017 Volkswagen Passat V6 SE with Technology – MSRP starting at $29,295*
- 2017 Volkswagen Passat V6 SEL Premium – MSRP starting at $33,995*
A sophisticated body features LED headlights and Daytime Running Lights at the front. The R-Line boasts a sportier front fascia with an aerodynamic hood and sculpted style. LED taillights take up the rear, and this model has wheel options ranging from 16-inches to stylish 19-inch alloys. Available Park Assist adds sensors on the bumpers to avoid dents and dings while maneuvering the Passat into a tight parking spot. Upper trims offer a power-open feature for the trunk, as well.
There are two available engines on the 2017 Volkswagen Passat so you can choose between better fuel economy or mightier performance.
- 1.8L Turbo: This TSI engine is standard on the Passat, generating up to 170-hp and 184 lb.-ft. of torque. You’ll receive up to 34 mpg highway** and 23 mpg city**.
- V6: Put a little more power under the hood with this engine that delivers up to 280-hp and 258 lb.-ft. of torque. You’ll receive up to 28 mpg highway** and 20 mpg city**.
2017 Volkswagen Passat Reviews
Many critics have not yet had the opportunity to write their reviews of the newest version of the Passat. When they have the opportunity to take a test drive and write up their evaluations, we’ll update you here. But don't wait for the critics — you can come into Pacific Volkswagen to check out the 2017 Volkswagen Passat today to give it your own review! in the meantime, check out an excerpt the first review of the 2017 Volkswagen Passat below, which is unsurprisingly loaded with praise.
- The Car Connection: “Some of the cues are warmly rendered: the Passat dodges the wedge-like look that some of its rivals have gravitated to, and it bears more than a passing resemblance to the old VW Quantum, and its grille is very finely drawn, matching those on other current VWs.”
Tour the Road with the 2017 Volkswagen Passat
You can schedule a test drive of the 2017 Volkswagen Passat by giving us a call at 855-975-9739. Our dealership is located at 14900 Hindry Avenue un Hawthorne, CA, where we serve drivers from Manhattan Beach, Torrance, and Long Beach. If you have any questions, you can contact us online, too!
*Prices exclude transportation, taxes, title, other options and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price.
**EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition.