VW International Business Professionals Program Torrance CA
If you are from outside the United States and are here just for business, first of all, welcome to our country! Second, you are probably looking for a way to get around, and that is where we can help. Through the VW International Business Professionals Program near Torrance CA and the Los Angeles area, you can lease or finance a Volkswagen model during your stay. Eligible models include a new or near new Volkswagen, or retail financing on a Volkswagen Certified Pre-Owned vehicle.
Get in touch with us at Pacific Volkswagen to drive off in one of our Volkswagen models, or read on to learn more. The length of your lease or financing contract is conveniently limited to the length of your stay in the United States, as determined by your visa or employment contract. For all your vehicle needs while in the U.S., Pacific Volkswagen is here to help.
How Can Visitors to the United States Finance or Lease a Vehicle?
If you're a visitor to the U.S. here for business purposes, the easiest way to get set up with a vehicle is to contact us. We are always happy to help. Here are a couple qualifications to consider as you look for a Volkswagen in the United States:
- You must earn a gross income of $45,000/year
- The monthly payment on a vehicle should not exceed 25% of your gross monthly income
If you meet these qualifications, read on to learn more about what you will need when it comes time to leasing or financing a Volkswagen. With Pacific Volkswagen, you're just a few steps away toward getting behind the wheel of a top quality VW model for the duration of your stay in our country.
Requirements for the Volkswagen International Business Professionals Program
Before stopping into the dealership, it is always good to be prepared, and there are a few things you will want to bring with you:
- A letter from your employer that details your position, hire date, income and how long you plan to stay in the country (please have a contact name/phone number for a member of either the Payroll or Human Resources Dept.)
- A copy of your Social Security Card or a letter from the Social Security Administration confirming the social security number
- A copy of your Visa clearly showing the expiration date
- Three references from people who reside in the U.S.
- Verification of residence and phone number