2016 Volkswagen Jetta Torrance CA
The Jetta has been one of the most popular models produced by Volkswagen for many reasons, and now with the 2016 model year, there are even more features to love from this sporty compact car. Upscale, yet affordable, the 2016 Volkswagen Jetta near Manhattan Beach is ready for you at Pacific Volkswagen. Get in touch with us to get behind the wheel or read on to learn more. Whether you're from Torrance CA, Long Beach CA or somewhere else near the Los Angeles area, Pacific Volkswagen is the place to be for a new Volkswagen.
Significant changes enhance the Jetta for the 2016 model year, including a new standard engine delivering 150 horsepower and capable of 39 mpg highway. Of course, there are plenty of other engine options available to you, and a new infotainment system can help ensure that you enjoy every drive. Experience sporty driving, exciting features and top VW quality from the 2016 VW Jetta.
Trims and Pricing
Maintain your individuality in Long Beach with the perfect trim for your lifestyle:
Offering USB connectivity and a touchscreen interface, the base Jetta offers quality tech features, starting at $17,680*.
For heightened safety, add a Rear Camera System with this trim. Prices begin at $18,675*.
Add a convenient push-button start and heated front seats with the SE upgrade, starting at $18,995*.
Get more from your summer with a sunroof and comfy V-Tex leatherette seating, beginning at $22.325*.
Upgrade with Discover Media navigation and keyless access, starting at $24,645*.
Surround yourself with the Fender Premium Audio System as well as dual-zone climate control, beginning at $27,325*.
Featuring 17-inch Joda Black alloy wheels and 2-Tone V-Tex leatherette, the Sport starts at $20,895*.
With Bi-Xenon headlights and Park Distance Control, the Hybrid gives you value, starting at $31,120*.
Starting at $26,920*, the GLI SE gives you Park Distance Control and V-Tex seating with read stitching.
With corner-illuminating fog light and Discover Media touch screen navigation, this trim starts at $29,280*.
Make a statement on your morning commute with the 2016 Jetta's exterior elements:
- 18-Inch Durban Silver Alloy Wheels: Make a statement in every Torrance area parking lot with bold and attractive rims.
- Keyless Access: Open your car by simply touching the handle, and start your engine with a push button.
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers: Your wipers automatically adjust to the rain fall to keep your view of the road clear.
Cruise the highways and back roads with dependable power and performance:
- S, S With Technology, SE, SE With Connectivity, SEL and SEL Premium: These trims feature the new standard 1.4L TSI turbo charged engine, which is capable of 150 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque.
- Sport: This trim has a 1.8L TSI turbocharged engine with a max of 170 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque.
- Hybrid SEL Premium: The Hybrid achieves 150 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque thanks to a 1.4L 4-cylinder TSI turbocharged hybrid engine.
- GLI SE and GLI SEL: With a 2.0L 4-Cylinder engine, these trims are capable of 210 hp and 207 lb-ft of torque.
Interior Features and Design
Drive in comfort with these technological luxuries:
- VW Car-Net App-Connect: Link your smart phone to your touchscreen display to easily navigate apps on the go.
- Smart Key Technology: Enter your car without your key, and start the engine with the push of a button.
- Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control: Maintain multiple internal climates so every passenger is happy.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Stay safe with helpful driver assist technologies:
- Blind Spot Monitor: Receive a warning whenever a car is in your blind spot during lane changes.
- Front Assist: Get a little help monitoring the traffic in front of you and your proximity to other vehicles.
- Rear Traffic Alert: When you’re backing up, detect what you can’t see with VW sensors.
2016 Volkswagen Jetta Reviews
How does the 2016 Jetta hold up to professional scrutiny?
- Car Connection: “It remains one of the most livable and refined compact sedans—and one that's always fun to drive. Well-tuned electric power steering is now standard across the range, and four-wheel independent suspension plus German roadholding simply puts the Jetta on a higher plane…. And that applies to all models.”
- Edmunds: “The new turbocharged…engine [is] a peppy little mill and gets 32 mpg EPA combined. Really, from the new 1.4 all the way up to the GLI's turbo 2.0-liter and the nifty gas-electric alchemy of the Hybrid, the Jetta's engine lineup is uniquely sophisticated and compelling in this generally value-oriented segment.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “As Volkswagen’s best seller, the 2016 Jetta sedan runs the gamut, including a simple economy car, performance-oriented sedan and fuel-sipping hybrid and diesel models.”
- Car and Driver: “Although the Jetta is officially a compact, it's one of the biggest in its class and offers space comparable to a midsize sedan…. Fresh tech includes VW's MIB 2 infotainment system featuring a 6.3-in display with Apple CarPlay touch screen capability that operates like a smartphone or tablet.”
Try the 2016 Jetta at Pacific VW
Call Pacific VW today at 855-975-9743 to make an appointment for a test drive. We’re conveniently located at 14900 Hindry Avenue and feel free to fill out our contact form if you have any questions.
*Prices exclude transportation, taxes, title, other options and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price.
**EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors including your driving habits and vehicle condition.