2016 Volkswagen Passat Torrance CA
When you need the right car to get your through your Beverly Hills commute, the 2016 Volkswagen Passat gives you the optimum blend of power, safety features, and interior technology.
Trims and Pricing
Enjoy your drive with a 2016 Passat that perfectly matches your driving style:
Use a touchscreen to navigate your media, and enjoy a sunroof beginning at $26,280*.
Get keyless entry, push button start, and a Discover Media touch screen starting at $28,410.
Upgrade to a crisp Fender Premium Audio System and leather seating beginning at $30,495*.
With LED head and taillights as well as a remote start, you’ll be ready to conquer any roadway starting at $34,270*.
Rev up with a powerful V6 engine beginning at $36,835*.
Make a bold statement with R-Line bumpers and 19-inch Salvador wheels starting at $23,975*.
Take advantage of every luxury with the highest trim model beginning at $24,750*.
Stand out no matter where you are with the business-like exterior of the 2016 Passat:
- LED Headlights: See everything clearly no matter the weather or time of day with powerful LED lights designed for maximum efficiency.
- LED Taillights: Be seen clearly on any back road or city street with vibrant taillights behind you.
- Attractive Front Fascia: The 2016 Passat showcases a sturdy exterior with beautiful accent lines on the hood that’ll help you be more arrow dynamic.
Blaze down the crowded West Hollywood streets with plenty of dependable power and performance thanks to these parts:
- Engines: The 2016 Passat model come with a standard 1.8L engine inline 4-cylinder turbocharged engine. The V6 SEL Premium sports a 3.6L VR6 engine for a little extra power.
- Horsepower: Except for the V6, the 2016 Passat gets 170 hp maximum, while the V6 boasts 280 hp.
- Mileage: The V6 engine gives you 20 mpg in the city** and 28 mpg on the highway**. The other trims give an average of 25 mpg in the city** and 28 mph on the highway**.
Interior Features and Design
With a wealth of interior luxury and technology behind you, you’ll make the most of every commute:
- Fender Premium Audio System: Designed by the best, Fender gives you a premium system featuring 8 crisp and balanced speakers.
- VW Car-Net App-Connect: Link up your smartphone and control your favorite apps from the touch screen display in your center console.
- Power Adjustable Front Seats: Enjoy your commute in perfectly adjusted comfort with 8-way power adjustable seating.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Stay safe during every type of traffic with these safety features:
- Lane Assist: When you start to veer unexpectedly, your 2016 Passat will give you an alert to help you stay focused.
- Park Assist: Get some help backing into those tight Los Angeles parking spaces and avoid dings and dents.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Set the ideal distance between you and the car in front of you and don’t worry about manually resetting your cruise control.
2016 Volkswagen Passat Reviews
See what the experts are saying about the 2016 Passat:
- Car Connection: “We’ve found the current generation of the Passat to be extremely pleasant-driving, with some of the of the best (light yet accurate and nicely weighted) steering systems in its class. The suspension is relatively taut for good control, yet the ride is comfortable, and this generation of the Passat is generally very quiet inside.”
- Autoweek: “In fact, just about every exterior detail, including the trunk lid and the taillights, has received the razor-edge treatment, with the headlights becoming extensions of the sleeker grille…avoiding trendy design elements in an effort to allow the sedan to age gracefully so that it doesn't look dated a mere five years from now.”
- AutoGuide: “Its instrument cluster and steering wheel are new, borrowing cues from the company’s Golf models. The dashboard’s upper portion has been subtly reworked and brightening things up a little in what is otherwise a thoroughly Germanic cabin is a sprinkling of chrome accents.”
- MotorTrend: “Perhaps the biggest change comes with the addition of the first-ever R-line model in the Passat lineup for the U.S. The newest addition to the lineup features a sportier exterior with a unique rocker panel, more stylized front bumper with contrasting black accents, a modified rear diffuser…”
Visit Pacific VW for a Test Drive
Feel the 2016 Passat’s power for yourself with a test drive at Pacific VW located at 14900 Hindry Avenue. Give us a quick call at 855-975-9785 to schedule an appointment or fill out our contact form.
*Prices exclude transportation, taxes, title, other options and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price.
**EPA estimates. Your mileage will vary and depends on several factors, including your driving habits and vehicle condition.